Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Did you know...

that The Home Depot takes competitor coupons? They will happily accept Lowe's coupons on almost anything. We have been having some work done on our house and I was researching ways to save money while doing so. I knew that The Home Depot accepted competitor coupons but I didn't have any. Then I found out a nice little secret...

If you go to the post office and ask for a change of address packet, there is a Lowe's coupon for 10% off inside!! You can also sign up for the Lowe's moving newsletter here to get a 10% off coupon emailed to you (it takes a few days for them to send it). You can shop at either The Home Depot or Lowe's with these coupons to save some major cash!!

I asked if they honored this coupon on carpeting, since we are planning on having ours replaced soon and they said definitely, it just isn't good for the labor cost. Knowing about this policy and how to get these coupons is going to save me so much money - and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment