Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Look what showed up on my doorstep yesterday...

It is the body washes that I ordered from Alice that I posted about earlier. I spent $12.96 and will get back a $15 rebate, so I actually will end up making money by purchasing these body washes!! And I didn't even have to get out of my pajamas or up from the computer to do it! If you want to take advantage of this offer, go here to see all of the details. Alice still has several varieties of these body washes available.

I love free stuff, but when I get paid to get stuff - I love it even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment