Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shoppers Cards...

 
Make sure that the shoppers cards you use at King Soopers and Safeway have your correct address on them.  If you aren't sure whether or not yours is correct, I know you can log into your account on the King Soopers website to update information and I'm sure you probably can on Safeway's website too.

The reason I say this is because I get mailers about every 2 months from King Soopers (which is where I do most of my shopping at) with great coupons in them, usually there are a couple for completely free items.  My last mailer had a coupon for a free box of Cheerios and one for a free shampoo in it!

I love getting coupons, especially for free items - without any extra effort on my end!

No comments:

Post a Comment