Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Friday, March 5, 2010

Lila Guide - 10 Reviews = $5 Target Gift Card

Lila Guide is a local parenting resource and review guide.  Right now they are offering a $5 Target gift card if you complete 10 reviews.  There are no minimum word counts on the reviews and are super easy to complete.  Go to the website here and create an account (make sure to put your address in as they mail you the gift card).  You can then search by your area to find available places and things to review.

I just did my 10 reviews in about 13 minutes, so time well spent in my opinion!  I also already got my confirmation email about my gift card.

I love opportunities like this to score free gift cards without a lot of work!

Are you interested in hearing more about these kind of opportunities?  Let me know in the comment section if you would like me to continue posting about opportunities like this to earn gift cards or other things.

2 comments:

  1. I do! I do! I'm going to do this one tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a bunch of recommendations, but finally got 10 reviews of items! :)

    ReplyDelete