Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Walgreens Diapers - As low as $2/pack?

I have heard that Walgreens is clearancing out some of their Walgreens brand diapers for around $2.19/pack and it isn't a small pack, it is a regular sized pack!  If you have little ones that use disposable diapers, you know what a great deal this is.  I used cloth diapers on my little ones, but when we went on vacation last year I used these diapers and didn't have any issues with them.

You may also be able to find some Cool Alert Pull-Ups for around $3/pack and pair that with the $2 coupon here for a great deal on Pull-Ups, less than $1/pack!

I haven't been by Walgreens to verify so if you do find this deal, can you post a comment to let everyone know?  Good luck finding this great clearance deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment