Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sprouts - Good deals through Wednesday!



I always try to shop at Sprouts on Wednesdays as they have double ad Wednesdays, meaning they honor sale prices from the previous week and upcoming weeks sales flyers both on the same day!

I wanted to pass along a couple of great deals they have this week...

10 lb. bag of potatoes - $.67 each, less than $.07/lb!
ORGANIC Braeburn Apples - $.67/lb. - that is cheaper than you can usually buy regular apples!
Colby Jack, Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese -$2.49/lb. 
Chicken Breasts - $1.97/lb. - any time I see boneless skinless fresh chicken breasts for less than $2/lb. I stock up!

I'm excited to see what comes in the sales flyer for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment