Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Safeway coupons online!

Did you know Safeway offers coupons that you can load directly to your shoppers card or print out and bring to the store with you?  Go here to see the selection right now.  I was super excited to see the $.50 Asparagus coupon because it is on sale for $.99/lb. this week and if you buy 1 lb. and use the coupon, you will only be paying $.49 for the pound - that is a GREAT price on fresh asparagus.

I know what I'll be buying when I'm shopping at Safeway to take advantage of the great frozen food catalina deal I posted about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment