Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What would you like to see on this blog?

I asked this before and didn't get any response, so I am asking again!

I am wondering what information you are looking for or would like to see me cover here. Please feel free to leave a comment (you can do it anonymously) and let me know what things you would like to see in the future, or what you could live without too? I really want to make this blog all about what my readers would like it to be!

7 comments:

  1. I really like what you have been doing. Thanks for doing the work and providing the rest of us with your findings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what I am seeing. I find it helpful. Many times I don't use the coupons because it can be a hassle to print with my computer but I still take advantage of the sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy all that you are doing. I was so excited to get my goucho pants yesterday from Target! I'm always up for any way to save money, so keep sharing your own ideas too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any ideas, but I love the coupon to sale matchups that you post. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, you are great. Thank you for doing this.
    Would you have any idea where to get a big box of washing soda for a homemade laundry detergent?
    It needs to be washing soda ( other name soda ash )
    not baking soda.
    Thank you very much.
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thriftymomincoloradoMarch 17, 2010 at 1:59 PM

    Anonymous, I found Arm & Hammer Washing Soda at my King Soopers(either on the top shelf or the bottom shelf). It is the only store I've been able to find it at in the area. I will be posting soon about my experience with making detergent, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if this is something you can do, but it would be great if when I clicked on a link from your blog, it launched a NEW browser window instead of routing me away from your site. I like to click back & forth between your site & the coupon sites.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete