Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Walgreens trip...

Just a boring update as to how I rolled my RRs.  I had 2 $2 RRs expiring on Sunday so I used them to buy the Colgate toothpaste that is FREE or better than free after RRs this week.  I had to get 2 fillers since I was using 2 RRs and a manufacturer coupon and you need as many items as coupons at Walgreens.  I got 2, $.20 travel packs of tissue and my total was less than $1 and I now have another $4 RR for next time.

Are you shopping at Walgreens yet?  If so, are you finding ways to "roll" your RRs?

1 comment:

  1. I am. This week I'm going to roll a $2 RR for the toothpaste deal and pay .99 oop plus a cheap filler. Then I will do the Tylenol cold deal using a Q from the 3/14 and the $4 RR from the toothpaste, paying $3 oop on the second deal and walk away with a $5 RR...so I'm making money this week!

    ReplyDelete