Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Friday, March 19, 2010

Celestial Sesonings Tea - $1/box!

When I was at Safeway doing all of my shopping last week, I noticed that they have Celestial Seasonings tea on sale for $2 each, it is an unadvertised sale.  Pair that with the $1/1 from the 1/10 or 2/21 SS and get it for $1/box.  That is a pretty good price for this tea.

Last year I was able to score some free at King Soopers when they marked them on sale 10/$10 but I haven't seen that sale since then and I've been watching these since I got my first coupons in January.  I love their Decaf Green Tea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment