Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Friday, March 19, 2010

30% off everything at Gap, Old Navy & Banana Republic


Now through Sunday the 21st, you can use the coupon here to get 30% off in-store at Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic.  You can use this coupon multiple times too without having to print a new one.  If you use this coupon they will also donate 5% of your total to Teach for America.  You can get yourself some new stuff and help out a good cause!

Also, Old Navy's item of the week are the super cute smocked dresses pictured above for only $8.  With the 30% off coupon, these will only be $5.60!  These are a little short for me for a regular dress, but I love them with the top part rolled down as skirts or as Hip2Save suggests as a swimsuit cover up - what a great idea and way cheaper than the actual swimsuit cover ups that are this same style.  They are also cute with leggings underneath and super easy to sew on some spaghetti straps if you are like me and not brave enough to go strapless - I'm sure that most of the world doesn't want to see what I have to offer when my little ones come running up to me and tug on my clothes!

Have fun shopping and helping out a good cause!

(Thanks, Hip2Save & SD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment