Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walmart & Internet Coupons


As I mentioned before, Walmart has not always been accepting internet printed coupons. The Walmart on 136th & I-25 has signs posted that they are no longer accepting internet printed coupons at all due to a large amount of coupon fraud. Just wanted to pass along this information to everyone so you are not caught by surprise if and when they decline to take these coupons.

2 comments:

  1. I also had a friend email me who said one of her stores would only take an internet coupon if they could see the little scissors on the coupon. Just another reason to not shop at Walmart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart wouldn't take my Scotch sponge coupon because it didn't have all three bar codes on the printable (they look for the two bar codes on the bottom and the one that usually show up in the right corner).

    ReplyDelete