Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Klean Kanteen Sale


In honor of Earth day, Klean Kanteen is offering 25% off of their brushed stainless steel bottles, but the insulated ones are not included. Use code KKEARTH at check out to get this deal through April 26th.

I have several Klean Kanteen bottles and really like them. They are 100% stainless steel except for the tops and are super easy to keep clean. They have a wider mouth than most metal bottles which makes them easier to clean and put ice into. They come in many sizes from small enough for your little ones to use, all the way up to 40 oz.

Invest some money upfront to save money and the planet in the long run! I don't buy bottled water ever anymore and use a water filter at home to fill it up. I take my bottle everywhere I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment