Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Did you see...


the $1/1 U by Kotex Pads and $1/1 U by Kotex Tampons or Pantyliners coupon in the paper this last Sunday, 4/18 SS insert?

Use them at Walgreens this month through the 24th to get FREE feminine products after RR.

Scenario:
Buy 1 U by Kotex product = $3.49
Use $1/1 coupon from above or printable here
Cost = $2.49, get $2.50 RR, like getting these for FREE after RR!

Remember that you can only by one product per transaction to get the RR, if you buy more than one, you will only get one RR!

New to shopping at Walgreens? Go here and here for posts about how it all works! You can also go here to see other great deals at Walgreens this week.

You can also sign up for a free sample of this product here and I hear it also comes with a $1/1 coupon too!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'm just blind, but I have not been able to find these the last three times I've been to my WAGS. Do they come in this dark box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen - I've seen them on end cap displays and mixed in with the regular products. Yep, the products look just like the ones pictured in the black boxes. Good luck finding them by Saturday!

    ReplyDelete