Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Cheap Quaker Oatmeal at Target!

Rumor has it that these individual Quaker oatmeal cups are priced a little over $1 each and are part of the buy 5 Quaker products get a $5 gift card at Target, making them almost free after the gift card. I haven't been by a local Target to double check yet, but wanted to put this out there for those of you interested. Let us know if you find out more details on this deal like actual price for them and which varieties are included.

(Thanks, HCW!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I was just noticing that you can get free razors also with the coupons this week and this $5 back from Target. I plan on getting there sometime this week and will report back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one that was a part of the cash back was Cinnamon and they only had one...so I had to pass.

    I did however do two transactions with the razors. I bought the Gillette Fusions first. Then the Venus razors with the Free Olay Body wash. The plan was to use the first $5 gift card towards the purchase on the second transaction...but their computer was not showing the "phantom" as part of the special sale...which it was. So instead, I went to customer service and they gave me five bucks cash back, which was just as good.

    So I got 4 razors, two olay body washes for $10.11 for a total savings of $38.63. that's 73 percent savings.

    ReplyDelete