Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chili's - Free Chips & Queso Coupon


Go here to sign up for Chili's email club. As a welcome gift, you will get an email within 48 hours for Free Chips & Queso with any entree purchase. I recently did this and received my coupon the day after I signed up. Just make sure you will be eating at Chili's within 2 weeks of signing up because the coupon is only good for 2 weeks. I love their queso dip, how about you?

1 comment:

  1. I did my first Walgreen's transactions today, three of them and had my list ready to go.
    The Vitamin Lip Care has expired. She pulled the RR's off the item as I was standing there.

    I purchased 2 boxes of kotex liners (coupons in 2-07 and a part of RR), Then the razor next with tattoss (using insert coupon and RR from frist transaction) then 2 hefty bags (coupons in Walgreens and online), 3 bottles of Joy (coupons in Walgreens and 2-07 insert) with filler item and using RR from Razor.

    My filler item was tattos for 50 cents that we will use at my daughter's birthday party (they were out of the Kleenex).

    I paid a total of 10.89 for all these items. I can't find my last receipt to see how much I saved but it was over 15 dollars of saving.

    Also keep in mind the woman's Gillette is a part of the RR and you get a free body wash with it. I did not realize this and left my coupon at home. I will be heading back to get the razor and free Olay Body Wash...which will give me another $4 in RR.

    And the cashier called me a smart shopper when I left. I recommend using cash too which made it very easy on he and I.

    ReplyDelete