Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Free Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt at Whole Foods!

Through this Tuesday Whole Foods has Oikos Greek Yogurt on sale for $1 each. Pair this sale with the $1/1 from the 1/3 SS or printable from the Whole Foods Website here and get some free organic yogurt. This yogurt is thick and creamy and so tasty! I'm not sure how many of the printable yogurt coupons Whole Foods will take in a single transaction. Also, I believe the printable coupon is also available in the Whole Deal newsletter that I posted about here, but of course I cannot find my copy to verify.

(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

No comments:

Post a Comment