Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Safeway Weekly Deals - 2/24 - 3/2

Here are the weekly deals for Safeway. If I missed any good ones, please let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Saturday/Sunday Sale:
Jimmy Dean Sausage Roll $1.99
Use $1/2 from the 1/31 SS, you must buy 2 to use this coupon
Cost = $1.49

Pineapple - $1.99 each

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - $.50 each, limit 4.

Safeway Select Pizza - $2.99

Doritos - $1.79


Other Week Long Deals:
Knorr Pasta/Rice Sides $.88
Use $.60/2 from the 1/31 RP, you must buy 2 to use this coupon
Cost = $.38 each!

Ken’s Salad Dressing $1.49
Use $1/1 from the 1/10 SS
Cost = $.49!

Prego Heart Smart Sauce $1.25, with in-ad coupon
Use $.50/2 from the 2/7 SS, you must buy 2 to use this coupon
Cost = $.75 each!

Barilla Plus Pasta $1.67
Use $1/2 from the 1/3 SS, you must buy 2 to use this coupon
Cost = $1.17 each

Nabisco Oreos or Ritz $2.50
Use $1/1 from the 1/24 SS
Cost = $1.50

Campbell’s Healthy Request Condensed Soups $1
Use $.40/2 from the 2/7 SS
Cost = $.60 each!

Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1.99
Use $1/1 printable here or $.50/1 from the 2/7 RP
Cost = $.99!

Hefty Waste Bags, prices will vary
Use $1/1 from ad-Safeway store coupon
AND use $.55/1 from the 1/3 RP
Cost = will vary


Meat/Seafood:
Land O' Frost Lunchmeat - $3.49
Use $2/1 printable here or $.55/1 from the 1/31 RP
Cost = As low as $1.49!

Gorton’s Seafood Selections $2.99
Use $.55/1 from the 1/24 SS or 2/21 SS
Cost = $1.99

Assorted Pork Loin Chops - $1.49/lb.
80% Lean Ground Beef - $1.69/lb.

Boneless Beef Whole Brisket(untrimmed) - $1.99/lb.



Produce:
Cucumbers - $.50
Navel Oranges - $.39/lb.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! First of all, I have to say I have been loving your sight. I really appreciate how easy it's been to read and understand the deals going on.

    I do have one question or suggestion. I seem to be having trouble with Safeway. Twice I've gone to get one or two items that are on sale and when I arrive at Safeway, apparently the deal is you have to buy multiples of the item. For instance, today I wanted to just buy two of the Knorr Side dishes and I had one coupon for .60 off TWO. When I got there, it said I had to buy FOUR to get the .88 price. With only one coupon, that would have made the price .63 instead of .38. Am I doing something wrong? Same thing with the oatmeal today. It said you had to buy 3 to get the 1.99 price and I had only taken one coupon, so I couldn't get down to the .99 price. I ended up walking out and not buying anything.

    Is there something I'm doing wrong here? I didn't read on your site where you have to buy so many of each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thriftymomincoloradoMarch 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM

    I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the site!

    It seems like Safeway is putting more and more restrictions on their sales, I'll try to post more information like when you must buy a certain number of items to get the sales price.

    Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete