Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Are you Swagging yet?

I know I just posted about Swagbucks not too long ago here, but I wanted to remind you of this awesome way to earn gift cards and other prizes. Since I posted about this originally on the 28th of January I've earned $15 worth of Amazon gift cards, just for using Swagbucks as my search engine instead of Google. If I continue at this rate, I'll have $180 of Amazon gift cards by the end of the year for doing nothing more than what I am already doing. Why aren't you using it yet?

Go here to sign up for your Swagbucks account and get paid when you search the internet!!

3 comments:

  1. So I cashed in some of my Swagbucks for some Amazon cards last week. Do they send them to you or do they give you a code to use online? On my account it says that they are 'verified'. Any idea? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thriftymomincoloradoMarch 17, 2010 at 12:36 PM

    Donni, they usually post to your account twice a month, usually in the beginning of the month and midway through. They will email you when they go through and then you log into your account to get the codes and spend them or save them for later. It is all done via email, so you won't receive anything in the mail. I'm so glad you've already earned some!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks-rcv'd an email on Wednesday. Fun!

    ReplyDelete