Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cheap Kraft Cheese at Super Target!

Target has their Kraft shredded or block cheese on sale this week for $2 each. Print the $1/1 Target coupon here and if you still have any of the $1/2 printable coupons that were available earlier or the $1/2 from the 1/24 SS, you can use both coupons together to get it for as low as $.50 each! That is the cheapest price I've seen for Kraft cheese.

Even if you don't have the insert or printable coupons that were available before, the cheese will still only be $1 each with the Target coupon.

(Thanks, Money Saving Mom!)

1 comment:

  1. My target Q was only one per transaction. So I was able to get two packages for $2, a buck apiece. I did this deal yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete