Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swagbucks again!

I know I've post several times before but it is worth repeating because it is such a great program. If you don't have an account yet, you can sign up for an account here. After you create your new account, enter the code SUMMEROFSWAG (all capitals and no spaces) in the swag code bar to get 50 bonus Swagbucks to get you started! This code is only good for those with new accounts.

Swagbucks is a great way to earn some prizes while searching the internet, something I already do a ton of! My favorite prize is a $5 Amazon gift card that I save up for Christmas shopping. It only takes 450 Swagbucks to get this, which you can easily get in a month. So far this year, I've earned over $100 in Amazon gift cards just through Swagbucks that I am trying to save for Christmas, but keep finding things I want now. You can do it too!

If you want more information on Swagbucks, go here for more information about it.

Happy Searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment