Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sprouts Weekly Deals 6/9 - 6/16


Sprouts does double ad Wednesdays, so if you are going shopping there today, check out the deals from last week that are still available through today.

Are you stocking up on all the great fruit deals right now? Check out this post to see how I maximize all of the great summer produce deals. Most of the fresh berry deals going on right now beat the frozen fruit prices, even at Costco!

Here are the weekly deals at Sprouts for this week...

Produce:
Cherries $1.27/lb.
Red Mangos $.49
Yellow Peaches or Nectarines $.99/lb.
- I've been buying nectarines for the last couple of weeks and they have been so yummy!
Hass Avocados $.88
Vine Ripe Tomatoes $.88/lb.
Green Beans $.99/lb.
Baby Carrots (1 lb. bag) $.99

Grocery Deals:
All Bulk Cut Cheese 40% off!
Roasted Almonds $3.99/lb. - These make a great healthy snack to munch on all by themselves or mixed into a trail mix.
Yogurt Covered Pretzels or Raisins $2.49/lb.

As always, these are just the best deals I see. If I missed any great deals, let me know and I'll add them to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment