Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Check your newspaper today...


If you get the Denver Post delivered, then make sure you check the front of it today. There are reports that it has a Kohls $10 off $20 purchase peelie coupon attached to the front of it! The coupon is good June 9th - June 20th in-stores only.

Did you get this coupon on your paper today? I only get the Sunday paper, so I didn't get it.

(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

2 comments:

  1. I got the $10 off. Can I use this and a 30% off coupon on the same order? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, yes at Kohls you can usually use a dollar off coupon and also a percentage off coupon together on the same transaction. Have fun shopping - I'm jealous I didn't get a paper today! :)

    ReplyDelete