Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update on my April goal

I just wanted to give a quick update on my April grocery goal of only spending $100 on food. So far, I've spent $38.07 - which included $10 worth of juice for a family get together for Easter. If I keep this up, I should be able to stay under my goal, no problem!

How are you doing at keeping your goal for the month?

1 comment:

  1. Not doing so well here. I think I picked the wrong month for such a small budget since not only did we have a trip to Florida but we are also having a fun BBQ in a couple of weeks. I am, however, still within what would have been my original budget before couponing and spending much less on this party than I have on parties in the past :)

    ReplyDelete