Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cheap Natural Cleaner...


Alice.com has Mountain Green All Purpose Cleaner in the apple scent for $1.89/bottle right now. No coupons or codes needed. I love Mountain Green products - they are eco-friendly and all of the products I have used, I have been really happy with. I used their laundry detergent to clean my cloth diapers on a regular basis!

New to Alice.com? Alice.com is a website that your can shop through and they automatically apply any available coupons to your order, no clipping/filing/or searching for the ones you need! They also have free shipping on any order amount on your first order. If you have ordered from them before, you need to have a minimum of 6 items for free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment