Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What deals are you on the lookout for?


I am curious as to what deals my readers are trying to find this holiday season. Feel free to take a second and leave a comment on this post as to what you are trying to find. I'll do my best to help you out by posting deals that you are looking for!

You can be specific about items or general. For example, you can let me know you are trying to find the best deal on a Leapster 2 for your little ones, or as generic as a new TV for the hubby!

2 comments:

  1. Toys for all the littles in my life (5 and under)...and I'm looking for all online deals with FREE shipping. Thanks, Thrifty Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our flat screen just went out so we are looking for a good deal on one. any help would be great!

    ReplyDelete