Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Friday Shopping Anyone?


I am not a Black Friday shopper, I prefer to do most of my holiday shopping online. If you are a big Black Friday shopper, then I'd love for you to leave a comment with your best tips and ideas. I'll update this post as comments come in so that everyone can see the ideas and suggestions for shopping on Black Friday.

My biggest suggestion would be to check out the deals ahead of time and plan. You can see sneak peeks of many retailers ads here. Feel free to share any great deals you find with everyone as well in your comment!
If you do shop on Black Friday, are you one of those crazy shoppers that line up in the middle of the night to get the best deals? I'm way too tired and love to sleep way too much to ever do this, though my husband did go to Toys R Us and line up before opening on Black Friday a few years ago to get the kiddos a play kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment