Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update on my September Goal...


If you've been reading my blog then you know that my challenge for September for my family was to eat out 2 times or less the whole month - yikes that is a lot of cooking for me! Well I'm happy to report that through today, we've eaten out one time - WOO HOO! I think I can make it another week with only eating out one more time.

I have to say that I really enjoy going out to eat since there is no cooking or cleaning required on my part, but I hate how much it costs us! If I can only stick with this plan and keep my family from eating out, our waistlines should get smaller and our wallets will get fatter!

How is your September goal coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment