Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

Walgreens Weekly Deals 5/9 - 5/15


I know I promised to be back at the deal posting, but I actually spent Mother's Day really sick with a stomach virus. I wanted to get you the Walgreens weekly deals as soon as possible and I don't think I'll have time to get them up for you today, so instead I am going to link you to another blog with them.

Go here to see the list of deals at Walgreens this week.

2 comments:

  1. Michele SchiavoneMay 11, 2010 at 8:28 AM

    I hope you are feeling better!
    I'd like to add a plug for the Eos shave cream that's "free" this week at Walgreen's.
    a) It's not animal tested - HOORAY for that! Most personal care products, esp those carried at Walgreen's, are made by companies that test on animals!
    and
    b) the container is recyclable! Most shave creams come in those awful metal "aerosol" cans, which end up polluting our landfills. I think it's great that this company took the initiative to create a product in green packaging, when there are so few others that are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Michele - I love it when companies are responsible producing and testing their products and promote a healthier earth!

    ReplyDelete