Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gymboree 30% EVERYTHING 5/12 - 5/16

Starting tomorrow through Sunday, Gymboree is offering 30% off of everything in their store, including sale and clearance items - what an awesome deal!

Go here to print your coupon. You can also use this coupon online, using code REWARDSCOF. Shipping is a flat $5 on all online orders.

If you like Gymboree clothing, it looks like now is the time to get stocked up for your kiddos!

I actually know some people who buy almost all of their kids clothes on clearance at Gymboree and then sell them when they are outgrown for what they paid or even more than they paid. You have to keep the clothes in good condition to be able to pull this off and for my kids this is impossible!

(Thanks, SD!)

1 comment:

  1. I just got 5 pairs of shorts and 5 tops for my 4 year old for $55 at this sale! I love Gymboree clothes, and I never pay more than about $5 a shirt and $10 for pants.

    ReplyDelete