Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Entertainment Books - $6 after Cashbaq!


The 2010 Entertainment Books are on sale again! Today only they are offering them for $12 shipped. Shop through Cashbaq and get an additional $6 back, making it only $6 shipped! Shop through Shop at Home and get $7 back, making it only $5 shipped!

If you are new to Cashbaq or Shop at Home you will also get a $5 sign up bonus which would make this book only $1 or FREE! I actually bought a second copy of this book as there are several coupons I wanted several copies of, and at only $5 or $6 I couldn't pass it up.

I use Cashbaq or Shop at Home for most of my online shopping as a way to save even more money.

To get this deal:
*Go to Cashbaq or Shop at Home and log into or sign up for your account.

*You can search for entertainment book or look on the homepage as the deal is advertised there.

*Click through to the website and make your purchase.

Are you new to these cash back websites? If so, go here to learn more about them. This post covers Cashbaq, but Shop at Home works the same way!

I cannot say how much I love this book, from grocery to restaurant to attraction coupons it is my go to coupon book. The coupons are good through November, so you've still got plenty of time to use them. And hey, for only $6 - you only have to use 1 coupon and the book has paid for itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment