Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, May 3, 2010

Walgreens Weekly Deals 5/2 - 5/8


I have been super busy around here and haven't had time to compile the Walgreens weekly deals and am not sure I'll get around to it soon as I am going to the dentist today to get some fun dental work done!

You can go here to see a long list of Walgreens deals for the week. Just know that this blog is not local so we may not have gotten some of the coupons and prices may be a little bit different.

I'll be back in the swing of things and do the Walgreens list again next week - thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment