Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Restaurant.com Gift Certificates 80% off Again!


Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 300 x 250

I know it seems like I just posted about this deal, but they are offering it up again! Right now you can purchase gift certificates worth $25 for ONLY $2! I love using this gift certificates for dining out, they usually save me over 50%!

Go here to check out the available restaurants that participate in this program and read the fine print for each one.

A little hint, I actually purchase generic restaurant.com gift certificates when this promotion is running if the restaurants I want are not available. They usually "restock" their inventory at the beginning of the month so when the new month starts, I go and exchange my restaurant.com gift certificate for the actual restaurant I want to use it at. You can purchase these generic gift certificates in the middle box on the first page.

Use code FLAG when checking out to get the 80% discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment