Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I goofed


I misread the Sweet Baby Ray's coupon and it is actually a $1/2 coupon, not a $1/1 coupon as I originally posted in the King Soopers weekly deals. It makes the sauce $.50 each, when you buy 2, not FREE! Sorry! I have updated the original King Soopers post as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wal-mart has the big size on sale for $2. The coupon from the insert is $1 off two of the smaller bottles (King Soopers) or $1 off the larger bottle (Wal-mart). I picked up a big bottle of the original flavor at Wal-mart this week and only paid $1 after the coupon. Pretty nice deal ..

    ReplyDelete