Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sprouts Weekly Deals 4/28 - 5/5


Remember that Sprouts does double ad Wednesdays. What does that mean? It means that you can get deals from both last weeks ad and this weeks ad on Wednesdays.

As many of you know, I do most of my meat, veggie and fruit shopping at Sprouts. Their sales are amazing and I can almost always get good deals on organic produce.

Here are the best deals I see for the week...

Produce:
Seeded Watermelon $.25/lb.
Hass Avocados $.33 each

Cucumbers $.33 each

Cilantro $.33 each

Green Onions $.33 each

Lemons $.33 each

Limes $.33 each

Green Leaf, Red Leaf or Romaine Lettuce $.77 each

Baby Carrots (16 oz.) $.99

Broccoli $.99/lb.

Blackberries (6 oz.) $1.50


Meat/Seafood:
USDA Choice Beef rump Roast $1.99/lb.

Fresh Whole Frying Chicken $.99/lb.

Marinated Pollo Asado $1.99/lb.



Bulk Grocery:
Quinoa $2.99/lb.
- Awesome grain for your family. Try it out if you don't know what it is, it is great for your body, super fast and easy to cook!
Yogurt Covered Pretzels or Raisins $2.49/lb.

Roasted Almonds $3.99/lb.

2 comments:

  1. Sprouts is the best! It feels good to get such great food for such wonderful prices. I love when their vitamins go on sale too as they have the kids chewables without food dyes or fructose. Thanks for posting the deals. For some reason I didn't get the Wednesday grocery ads this week, just the redplum issue with some pizza ads in it. I feel lost :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when the weekly ads don't show up in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete