Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

Clearance finds...


Keep an eye out when you are out shopping for clearance deals. I was at Safeway this week and noticed they had tons of dairy marked on manager's special 50% off. I was able to get organic cheese for less than $3/lb. and it doesn't need to be used until August! I was also at Target this weekend and noticed that they already have some of their summer kids clothes on clearance for 30-50% off. There was casual clothes and even some super cute dresses.

It almost always pays to look around, even when you are just planning on making a quick stop, as you may be able to get some great deals on some things you weren't necessarily shopping for but will need. Unless of course, your little ones are going crazy - then you may just want to get in and out!

1 comment:

  1. Sears has Land's End winter things on clearance for $4.99 each. There isn't a lot left, but I got a pair of shoes for my first grader and some kids snowboots for next year. All in all, I spent $20, and saved $110.

    --Katherine

    ReplyDelete