Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grocery deals this week...


Just in case you missed the Safeway and King Soopers weekly deals I posted earlier this week, I wanted to highlight a couple of great deals.  It is a great week for couponers at both stores!

This week at Safeway you can get FREE cereal, pasta and salad dressing.  You can also get inexpensive Betty Crocker fruit snacks after a catalina deal they have going on.  See my post from yesterday here for more information on these great deals at Safeway this week.

At King Soopers you can get FREE pasta and inexpensive Old Orchard juice, Mission tortillas, and Secret deodorant!  See my post here for more details.

Let me know what awesome deals you get shopping with these great sales this week!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to load my KS card to P&Gesaver...argh. There are also great deals for cheap nature valley and chex bars to mix with paper Q's, load to card Q's, and the buy five get $5 at Safeway. The cheese deal is still going on at Safeway (buy two and save) also and there is a great online Sargento Q out there to pair it.

    ReplyDelete