Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

10 Pairs of Sunglasses for $10 + Shipping!

UPDATE:  This deal is no longer available!

Graveyard Mall has 10 pairs of Mudd sunglasses for $9.99 + $5.99 shipping.  I ordered a similar special last time they offered it and was pretty pleased with what I received for $16.  You don't get to pick the sunglasses, you will just get a random assortment.  Even if you only like 2 or 3 pairs it is still a great deal!  I gave the ones I will never wear to the kids to play with, which I think was only 2 pairs.

If you shop through Cashbaq, you will also receive 4% back!

No comments:

Post a Comment