Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

FREE Lay's Chips at King Soopers Today!


King Soopers is offering a free bag of Frito-Lay chips today, April 1st, from 3-8 p.m. No purchase is necessary.

If you are going to make a special stop to pick up your bag of chips, I’d recommend calling ahead just to verify that your store is participating in this promotion.

Also on a side note, I am trying to get the King Soopers weekly deals up for you asap! I typed them all up and they reformatted into 1 huge paragraph and I cannot get it fixed. I'm working on it and will hopefully have them up today sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the work you've done.

    I did go to King Soopers today and used my last Sunday SS coupons on Dove Bar Soap, saved almost $3 on each 6 pack. :-)

    I think this Sunday, there is a coupon on Post cereal ($1/1) which is also on sale in King Soopers for $2.18 now, and after that coupon, the cereal only cost $1.18. What a terrific deal!!

    ReplyDelete