Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A couple of money making websites...

Many readers have expressed an interest in wanting to learn ways to make some extra money online. I have a couple of websites to share with you. You won't become a millionaire with these sites but can do some surveys or read emails to make some extra money. I've talked about having an extra email address for signing up for things like this so that your regular email doesn't get inundated with offers and emails. I use a gmail account that I have set up specifically for freebies, survey sites and other miscellaneous things I sign up for.

The first website is Panda Research. They are a paid survey site that offers between $3 to $75 for every survey and offers completed. Receive coupons, discounts, gifts, rewards and giveaways, targeted to your specific needs based on how you answer the surveys. I used to do tons of surveys with this website and never had an issue getting paid. It is one of the higher paying survey websites and is completely legitimate!

Go here to sign up completely free and get started.


The second website is called Inbox Pays. They give you a $5 bonus just for signing up and then you will receive invitations to take surveys, signup for trials and services, join clubs, sample products, go shopping at branded stores and get paid for it all. Go here to sign up for free and get your $5 bonus!

Also, if you haven't sign up with Swagbucks yet, then I'd highly consider doing so. I paid for almost all of our Christmas last year with the gift cards I earned from them. Go here to read my previous post on Swagbucks or here to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment