Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Target: Hanukkah items already being clearanced out!


I was doing some shopping at Target yesterday and noticed that they are already clearancing out the Hanukkah items. At my Target, they were already at 75% off and had tons of items still in stock, from dish towels to menorahs. Keep in mind that each Target marks down clearance items on their own schedules, but I thought this was worth passing along so you can keep your eyes open.

Now is a great time to shop ahead for items for next year and save a ton of money!

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog through My719Moms...thanks for sharing all these deals!

    ReplyDelete