Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

September Goal Recap


I just realized that I never posted how I ended up on my September goal of only eating out twice. The last week of September I decided to meet some friends for a playdate at Chick-fil-A, so the final tally for September eating out was 2 times!

At the beginning of the month I was overwhelmed thinking about how much cooking I would need to do during the month, but it really didn't end up being so bad. I realized that it takes much more planning on my part, like making sure I have food and snacks when we are out and about to keep up from having to stop because someone is starving!

I'd guess that by only eating out twice, we saved a couple hundred dollars! Those quick stops for food really add up when you are spending $20 here and there.

I'm taking October off from having any financially related goals and will be back at it in November.

How did you do on your goal for September?

No comments:

Post a Comment