Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

What I'll be doing this weekend...


As I've mentioned before, I'm attempting to learn how to can some things this year. I've already done pickles and am waiting to crack open the first jar to see how they turned out. This weekend, I'll be canning my first fruit - peaches! My husband came home with a box of peaches he purchased for a fundraiser at his school, so I'm going to attempt to can them. Wish me luck!

I'm really trying to maximize great summer produce by either freezing or canning it. That way in the middle of winter, we can have these great things without having to pay an arm and a leg for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment