Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Interested in checking out Sam's Club?


This weekend, August 6-8th, you can check out Sam's Club without a membership to see if it is right for your family during their open house. You can see the details of this deal here on their facebook page.

It also sounds like they won't be charging their usual 10% surcharge for non-member purchases. If you have been thinking about joining, this would be a great time to stop by and see what it is all about.

I don't have a Sam's Club membership anymore. I used to because my husband had a free one from his work, but we didn't use it. I do have a Costco membership and tend to use it on an almost weekly basis - sometimes more than I should!

Do you have a Sam's Club or Costco membership? If so, do you think it is a good value for your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment