Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

$7 for a $15 certificate to Rumbi Island Grill


I LOVE Rumbi Island Grill, it is one of my favorite healthier fast food places to eat. I cannot get enough of their Sweet Potato fries with their horseradish sauce - trust me it is super delicious. Rumbi is my favorite food to pick up for picnics.

Today's Groupon is a $15 certificate to Rumbi for only $7, more than a 50% savings. The certificate is good through February 4, 2011 - so you have plenty of time to use it.

This deal is good today only, so make sure you get your certificate soon!

Have you had Rumbi before? If so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment