Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

Another great daily deal site...


Weekly Plus is another great deal site similar Mamapedia and Groupon. They currently have some great deals like:

$29 for a 90 minute massage - who can't use some great me time.
$59 for carpet cleaning in 3 rooms and 1 hallway
$15 for a manicure/pedicure package
$49 for a professional photo shoot with 2 digital images

I am LOVING all of these deal a day sites. I subscribe to all of their email updates so that I know right away when a great deal is being offered that I want to jump on right away. I could sure spend a lot of money just using these sites, but I will sure have a lot of fun and good food if I do it!

What is your favorite deal a day site?

No comments:

Post a Comment