Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

$25 for Five Yoga Classes at Dahn Yoga


So, I started a new workout program and one of the days we do yoga and I cannot begin to tell you how much I am loving yoga! I've tried yoga before but never found it to be my thing but for some reason now is the time for yoga and me to become buddies.

I stumbled across this deal on Weekly Plus where you can get 5 yoga classes at Dahn Yoga for only $25! This package retails for $90, so it is a steal of a deal. Drop in rates for yoga classes in my area hover around the $10 mark, so this is a fantastic price.

They have 5 Denver metro locations including: Westminster, Littleton, Cherry Creek, Denver and Aurora.

I plan to try them out with this deal and am super excited about it! You can see more information about this deal here and then click on the button on the right side of the page that says "View all available deals in Denver."

No comments:

Post a Comment