Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sigg Water Bottles 50% off - Today only!


This week's Whole Foods one day sale is on Sigg Water Bottles. Sigg Water Bottles are high quality reusable bottles that are pretty pricey and rarely go on sale. In my quest to be more earth friendly and cost effective, I bought the entire family metal reusable water bottles and we have LOVED them. We have Klean Kanteens and Siggs and really like both of them...but back to the deal.

Today, Wednesday July 7th, participating Whole Foods locations are offering 50% off their in-stock Sigg water bottles, while supplies last. They also have 9 oz. Kiss My Face moisture soaps 3 for $10!

My kiddos both need new water bottles so I know where I'll be going today!

No comments:

Post a Comment