Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Monday, July 5, 2010

A couple of Safeway deals...


I ran to Safeway yesterday because we needed a few things for our fourth of July BBQ.

I purchased 4 Hillshire Farms turkey kielbasa sausages for $1.49 each after in-ad coupon which made them $1.99 each and then the $1/2 from the 6/6 RP and the register kicked out a $1 catalina coupon good on my next purchase from Hillshire Farms.

I also purchased 4 Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints and received a $1.50/4 coupon for my next purchase on Ben & Jerry's. If you like this ice cream, now is the time to buy as they are only $1.99 each when you buy 4, with the $4 instant savings. If you get the coupon and do the transaction again, you would only spend $1.62 each! That is a great price for this super yummy ice cream.

The best deal I found was that Tostitos tortillas chips were on sale for $1.69 each, any many of them had $2/1 peelies on them, making them FREE after the coupon! Keep your eyes open for these peelies on the bags, this sale is only good through Tuesday.

Do you have any other finds at Safeway this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment