Welcome!

If you are brand new to couponing and just visiting this blog you can start at the Coupons 101 - Overview to get a start on the how to's of couponing.

Always, feel free to contact me at thriftymomincolorado@gmail.com

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Walgreens Photo Deal of the Day...

I almost forgot to post this!

Today is the last day of the Walgreens 7 days of photo deals. Today's deal is 20 - 4 x 6" prints for only $.20 total! Use code 20PRINTS when checking out to get this great deal. Choose in-store pick up to save on shipping charges. You don't have to pick them up today, just place your order today to get this awesome deal! Go here to place your order online or print this coupon and take it with you to get a roll of film developed into 5 x 7" prints in-store for only $8.99.

$.01 prints are a STEAL! I just picked up my free 8 x 10" print from yesterday and it is so cute! I love all of these cheap and free photo deals, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment